1 oz American Gold Eagle BU (Random Year)
- Product ID:1
- Grade:Brilliant Unc
- Grade Service:None
- Mint Mark:W – West Point (Not Shown)
- Metal Content:1 troy oz
- Thickness:2.87 mm
- Diameter:32.7 mm
- Inner Pack:20
- Outer Pack:500
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release by the U.S. Mint in 1986. Add this 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!