10 Oz Palladium Bars
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd’s of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd’s of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier’s tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
Credit Suisse Palladium Bars
Bright Bullion offers palladium bars for investors looking to capitalize on the unique opportunity presented by the often over-looked white metal. With our bars, investors can buy palladium at significant savings versus the higher-premium coin alternatives. Check out the price of palladium on our current price checker. Palladium prices make it a great gift, collection addition, or investment piece.
Palladium is coveted as a lower-cost alternative in industrial applications, such as catalytic converters, where platinum has traditionally been used. The metal is extraordinarily difficult to find, with the bulk of world supply being produced in politically unstable South Africa and Russia. At the same time, demand is rising – particularly in Asia. The other white metal that has been known for its various use besides just investing, would be pure silver bars, coins and rounds. Which are at a lower cost versus palladium.